We build award-winning sustainable homes. Our homes are comfortable through all seasons – working with nature and saving on bills year-round. Our homes are built to last – we pride ourselves on our selection of quality materials and an exceptional construction team who care about your new home as much as you do.
We want every home built with us to be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. We help every step of the way – from choosing the right block of land and selecting the right house plan for you, to creating a custom home to meet your needs. We arrange planning approvals, coordinate tradespeople and even assist you with interior decorating. Our goal is to ensure your building experience is stress and hassle free.
Beach House Constructions’ homes have won a number of industry awards, including:
- Winner – MBA Regional (South East) Award for Best Custom Home ($400,000 -$500,00) (2017)
- Runner Up – MBA Regional (South East) Award for Best Custom Home ($400,000 -$500,00) (2017)
- Winner – MBA Victorian State Award for Best Custom Home ($300,000 -$400,00) (2016)
- Winner – MBA Regional (South East) Award for Best Custom Home ($300,000 -$400,00) (2016)
- Winner – HIA National GreenSmart Best Custom Home (2015)
- Winner – HIA Best Custom Home $300,000 (2013)
- Winner – MBA Best Sustainable Home (2013)
- Winner – HIA Regional (South East) Award for Greensmart Energy Efficiency (2011 & 2012)
- Winner – HIA Regional (South East) Award for Best Custom Home (Less than $350,000) (2011 & 2012)
- Winner – MBA Regional Best Sustainable Energy Home (2012)
- Winner – Building Commission Sustainability CPD Excellence Award
- Runner Up – HIA Regional (South East) Award for Best Display Home 2012
Beach House Constructions is backed by the experience and talent of Directors Mark and Melissa Plant.
MARK PLANT – DIRECTOR, CONSTRUCTION MANAGER & QUALITY CONTROL
Mark has over 35 years’ experience in the building industry. He is a registered builder (DBU 31320), an accredited HIA GreenSmart Professional, and an accredited HIA GreenSmart Builder. He is a member of the Master Builders Association (MBA) and the Housing Industry Association (HIA).
MELISSA PLANT – DIRECTOR, CONCEPT AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Melissa provides concept and interior design services for the range and custom home designs. She has interior design and decoration qualifications (RMIT), 25 years of experience, and project management nous to ensure each project is finished to the highest quality and functionality. To each home Melissa brings a love for classic, timeless aesthetic, contemporary design flair, and the practical know-how required to make spaces work well and feel wonderful.
AMY PLANT – CLIENT LIAISON
Amy provides exceptional customer service having worked within her parents business casually for the past 12 years, having spent 8 years in Melbourne she has joined the family business as she see’s that sustainability is the future. Amy’s long-time passion for sustainable development now see’s her undertaking the NAThers Certificate, she has up to date knowledge about how best to achieve a high energy rated home.
Beach House Constructions: accredited GreenSmart Builders and Professionals building homes on the Mornington Peninsula, Inverloch, Phillip Island and South Gippsland. Visit Modhouse, our Melbourne-based business, for modular, sustainable homes in Melbourne.